No Longer in ICU

Deb was released from ICU last week and moved back up to her regular floor of the hospital.  The care in ICU was excellent, but it is comforting to be back where we know all the wonderful nurses so well.  At this time we are awaiting further testing.  I apologize for not getting this post out sooner.  Thanks for your many calls and messages with concern for how Deb is doing.

Mary Lou

This entry was posted in Health Update and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to No Longer in ICU

1. kath says:

Sending the Warmest Rays of Sunshine your way and surrounding you with Smiles…….
    Kath

2. Debbie! YOU ARE WITH US! I am so happy, we have work and you have a key. You know what I mean. You are with us and I am so happy.

3. Deb’s story is very touching. Aml is powerful and shocking when it appears from nowhere and just dealing with the diagnosis is challenging. I am currently celebrating my cure from aml 10 years on!
    But I was taken right back to 2004/5 and the fear and discomfort around that time. I don’t use words like ‘brave’ or ‘battle’ but I admire Deb for her great heart and lovely spirit. May you be free from suffering and the root of all suffering. May you be well and happy. May you find ease of being and know your true home.
    PS

4. Matthew Kagan says:

Glad to hear that Deb’s strength is returning and she’s back in more comfortable surroundings. She and her loving family are in our prayers.

5. Joan Kirsner says:

What wonderful news that you have been released and are doing better! Our thoughts are with you daily.
    love to all,
    Joan Kirsner

6. Kath says:

Every good Blessing is sent your way Deb and to your Mom & Andy, too. Although I don’t know you, I follow your positive spirit and keep you in my prayers. My Sister is following a similar path on the East Coast. The light, love and healing travels in the blink of an eye, so you should have it in a moment and all the moments which follow. Love & strength on its way, today and every day!

Kath

7. Laura Cohen says:

That’s great news! So glad to hear it. Blessings to Deb & her devoted mom, husband & friends,
    Laura

8. JOAN says:

Wonderful news! Prayers will continue for all. Hope you are warmer than I am.   Take Care,  Love, Joan

I am so happy to hear that Deb is out of ICU. I hope everything will be positive from now on. Still remembering Deb in my prayers. God bless. Joanne

Hurray Deb! Keep up the great healing! Love from DC, the Ward-Wallers

11. Ariadne Delon Scott says:

Thank you for sharing the news, continued prayers and strength pointed your way
    ariadne

12. SO GREAT THAT DEB IS RELEASED FROM ICU AND IS DOING SO MUCH BETTER!!! VERY EXCITED FOR DEB AND YOU AND ANDY AND TARA!!!!

13. Ted Barber says:

Our prayers for Deb continue.