Happy Birthday Deb!

IMG_2769 Deb June 2012

Deb – June 2012

Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter Deb! I am thankful to have you as my daughter, and so proud of you and all you have accomplished.  I am amazed at how you have remained so positive these past eight months through your leukemia diagnosis and your bone marrow transplant.  You have taught me so much in watching how you have handled your illness and treatments … staying positive, brave, courageous and strong through such a tough time.  Your strength made everything much easier for me.  You are an inspiration to many people, and you have touched countless lives in many different ways.

I feel so blessed and grateful to have you as my daughter, and to be called your Mom.  I am thankful for the times we have shared together, especially the chance to spend the last few months with you during your treatments and healing.  May the coming year bring you continued recovery, love and happiness.  Love to you always, Mom xxoo

This entry was posted in Health Update and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Happy Birthday Deb!

1. Candy Kokinakis says:

Dear Deb, you have been on my mind and now I know why- it was just your rebirth-day! I send you abundant blessings as you travel this healing journey. Happy one-day-past birthday Deb.
    Candy (Lee) Kokinakis

2. Joe says:

Happy Birthday, Deb!!!!

3. Lisa says:

A beautiful message to a beautiful woman, from a beautiful mom. Stay strong, visual a positive outcome, and I’ll be sending my own healing prayers along. Happy Birthday.

Lisa Breshin

4. Very special and Happy Birthday Deb from Gail and I and Tara!!!!! You are amazing and we are so proud of your success and conquering the viruses and returning to good health and vitality. Mother Earth needs people like you!!!

5. Tara says:

This is beautiful and so true! Yes, happy birthday Deb! I echo what your mom said (except about being your mom-ha ha!)… You have taught us all so much about staying true to the positive spirit of life, being brave, courageous and such an amazing rock star of a human being.. Love you so!

6. Kristen O'Donnell says:

Hope you have a magical day, Deb! Happy Birthday to my source of inspiration and a great support.

7. Risa says:

Well said, Mom! She is amazing (and so are you!). Happy birthday, Deb. Lots of love from across the country is pouring your way especially today.

8. Linda Zink Mail says:

Happy Birthday to Deb & many prayers for complete healing of her precious body. Take care of yourself , Mary Lou

Best regards..

Linda

Linda Zink Sent from my iPad

9. Pat Pieratte says:

I hope you have a great birthday, Deb! I’m also proud of you for the way you have handled your many challenges in the last eight months. I’m excited that you will be going home soon, and are on your way to a full recovery!

Happy Birthday Deb! This is also Katie’s Birthday (Jeanie’s big sister!) I’m in London with her and we are hoping today will also be the birthday of Jeanie’s niece/ Katie’s first child! Love to you from London! Jane